Apr 26, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
THE TRADE of @pick_six22 returned a seventh-rounder. It’s the most significant return Asante Samuel has made in years. So begins Daily News columnist Marcus Hayes, who blasted the former Eagles cornerback in today’s edition of the tabloid. Hayes takes Samuel to task in every way imagineable, suggesting his production was fraudulent (For every pick he…
Apr 26, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
Join us for the Draft, two NHL Game 7′s, and even the Sixers if you want, starting at 8 p.m.
Apr 25, 2012, 4:44 PM EST
The Eagles agreed to send to CB Asante Samuel to the Atlanta Falcons for a sixth-round pick.
Apr 24, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
Ruben Amaro releases a statement on Ryan Howard and Howard Pence.
Apr 23, 2012, 12:08 PM EST
Answering seven questions about how the Eagles will go about the first round of Thursday’s upcoming NFL Draft.
Apr 22, 2012, 3:16 PM EST
The Phils go for the series win in San Diego amid news Cliff Lee has been added to the DL.
Apr 20, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
A report says the Broncos tried to offer a fifth- or sixth-round pick for CB Asante Samuel.
Apr 20, 2012, 1:01 PM EST
The finalists for the NHL’s rookie of the year award is noticeably lacking the guys in orange and black.
Apr 19, 2012, 4:32 PM EST
In what is becoming a concerning trend, Wednesday night’s loss to the Giants was already the third time this season the Phillies entered the ninth inning of a game or later with a tie score, and failed to pull out a win.
Apr 19, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
After Donovan McNabb admitted he would “absolutely” vote for himself for the Hall of Fame, we compare his credentials to other potential candidates, and pose the question whether or not you would vote for him.
Apr 19, 2012, 3:29 AM EST
Cliff Lee threw TEN shutout innings on Wednesday night, but the Phillies still lost 1-0 in 11 innings, and now reside in last place in the NL East.
Apr 18, 2012, 1:45 PM EST
In years past, in typical curmudgeon fashion, I’ve decried the pomp and circumstance that surrounds the release of the NFL schedule. People like to say it’s all in good fun, somewhere between offering their unsolicited opinion about how the new season will shake out one week at a time, and adding the disclaimer, “It’s way…
Apr 18, 2012, 10:59 AM EST
Bob Vetrone Jr. of the Daily News uncovered an awesome statistic on his blog BoopStats early Wednesday morning that would seem to reveal the untold mystical powers of the broom.
Apr 17, 2012, 7:05 PM EST
The NFL released the 2012 Philadelphia Eagles schedule on Tuesday. Thoughts on the slate.
Apr 17, 2012, 3:21 PM EST
The Eagles might be interested in trading up in the first round of next Thursday’s draft, but QB Ryan Tannehill may not be the target after all.
Apr 16, 2012, 3:07 PM EST
An early peak into the NL East standings, as well as what the Phillies’ west coast slate of opponents is up to so far.
Apr 14, 2012, 2:31 PM EST
The anatomy of a pre-draft rumor and looking at the Eagles intentions in the 2012 draft.
Apr 13, 2012, 6:57 PM EST
Ahead 1-0 in the best of seven series, the Flyers take on the Penguins in pivotal game 2 from Pittsburgh.
Apr 13, 2012, 2:20 PM EST
Ahead of their series with the Phillies that begins tonight, Newsweek asks whether Mets fans have already given up on 2012.
Apr 12, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
Vince Young gave an interview about his prospects as a starting quarterback in the NFL, and touched on his infamous ‘dream team’ remarks.
Apr 12, 2012, 2:31 AM EST
The Sixers, Phillies, and Flyers went three-for-three on Wednesday night, each club picking up an important victory at varying stages of their respective seasons. However, two of them benefited from a blown call by officials.
Apr 10, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
A look at what the Phillies’ first and second basemen have done at the plate through four games this season.
Apr 10, 2012, 12:19 PM EST
The Eagles like to move around a lot on draft day, especially in round one, but you can get a pretty good sense of what position they might go after by looking at who they’ve selected in the past.
Apr 9, 2012, 5:14 PM EST
The Eagles are set at many key positions, leaving the front office plenty of options with the 15th pick in this April’s NFL Draft.
Apr 9, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Derek Landri will be back in midnight green in 2012. The journeyman defensive tackle signed a one-year deal with the Eagles on Monday morning
|dialectician on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages