Nov 16, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
The Eagles finally released Jarrad Page on Wednesday, and promoted Chad Hall from the practice squad.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
Andy Reid’s tenure as the Eagles head coach look like it could be finally coming to a close, but is a quick-fix coaching change going to right the ship? Probably not…
Nov 14, 2011, 2:46 PM EST
Win or lose, Andy Reid did the right thing by deactivating DeSean Jackson for Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals
Nov 13, 2011, 4:44 PM EST
The Eagles blew yet another fourth-quarter lead, as backup QB John Skelton led the Arizona Cardinals to a 21-17 victory to drop the Birds to 2-6.
Nov 12, 2011, 7:36 PM EST
The 3-5 Eagles host the 2-6 Arizona Cardinals at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday, as Philly attempts to revive their slim postseason hopes.
Nov 11, 2011, 2:41 PM EST
The Phillies have agreed to terms with free agent closer Jonathan Papelbon, pending a physical, reports Jim Salisbury.
Nov 10, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
Will Endurance Football, a game played on a mile-long field over two weeks, become the new crazy in the sports world?
Nov 10, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
Kevin Kolb may miss his second consecutive game with turf toe, while Temple’s Jaiquawn Jarrett may make his first NFL start, and more.
Nov 10, 2011, 11:41 AM EST
Joe Paterno is gone, but Mike McQueary apparently will stay. Why?
Nov 9, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
A funny spoof from The Onion detailing Kevin Kolb’s new line of work.
Nov 8, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
Twitter is abuzz over reports that the Phillies are close to re-signing Ryan Madson.
Nov 8, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Eagles dropped to 3-5 against the Bears on Monday Night Football, once again failing to overcome a litany of mistakes. Who or what was to blame for this crushing defeat that may have put a fork in Philly’s playoff hopes.
Nov 8, 2011, 11:04 AM EST
A replay of the fake punt that should’ve worked.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:58 PM EST
The Eagles lose another heartbreaker, falling 30-24 to the Chicago Bears, dropping the Philly to 3-5 on the season.
Nov 7, 2011, 5:55 PM EST
The 3-4 Eagles host the 4-3 Chicago Bears for Monday Night Football, attempting to get back to .500 for the first time since Week 2.
Nov 7, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
A look at the key players on the Chicago Bears defense, Monday night’s opponent.
Nov 7, 2011, 11:48 AM EST
It should come as no big surprise to the betting public that the Birds are the favorite tonight. It’s a primetime home game in the month of November, and if you pay attention to such matters, they’ve been favored it just about every game this year — even in the midst of a big four-game…
Nov 5, 2011, 4:54 PM EST
Brandon Graham has been elevated to from the PUP list to the 53-man roster, and could play on Monday night against the Bears. G Kyle DeVan was released.
Nov 4, 2011, 1:45 AM EST
Video hightlights and analysis of Claude Giroux’s eighth goal of the season and Danny Briere’s interesting shootout goal from Thursday night’s 5-3 loss to the New Jersey Devils.
Nov 2, 2011, 11:11 AM EST
The Eagles’ offense has been more efficient while committing fewer turnovers over the past two weeks, sparked by a change of philosophy in their passing attack.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:52 AM EST
Oft-criticized head coach Andy Reid might have been on the right end of a coaching meltdown for once.
Oct 31, 2011, 2:27 AM EST
After hanging 185 against the top-ranked run defense on Sunday, it’s time to ask whether or not LeSean McCoy is the best running back in the NFL?
Oct 30, 2011, 11:31 PM EST
The Eagles moved to 3-4 with a 34-7 blowout victory over the rival Dallas Cowboys.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:54 PM EST
The 2-4 Eagles host the 3-3 Dallas Cowboys.
Oct 28, 2011, 3:17 PM EST
Eric Lindros and Bobby Clarke, once entrenched in an ugly feud, will be on the same ice for the Alumni Game at the Winter Classic — and both sound willing to forgive and forget.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return