Feb 2, 2012, 4:22 PM EST
Can the Flyers end their struggles at home to cool the red hot Nashville Predators?
Feb 1, 2012, 9:59 PM EST
Game recaps and look aheads for all local teams in action on Wednesday as part our new twice-weekly City Six wrap.
Feb 1, 2012, 6:23 PM EST
Temple Football signed 27 student-athletes to National Letters of Intent. In a press conference to announce those commitments on Wednesday, head coach Steve Addazio called it “the best incoming class in the history of Temple football.”
Jan 30, 2012, 2:25 PM EST
In short, Pat Burrell was a ballplayer. And he was a ballplayer who understood us, just as we ultimately came to understand him.
Jan 29, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
Evan Turner holds Magic Johnson to a reasonable standard, dangling iTunes-related ramifications in the balance.
Jan 28, 2012, 8:00 PM EST
Assorted notes, quotes, post-game audio and a full rollout recap of Temple’s 78-60 win over St. Joseph’s on Saturday.
Jan 27, 2012, 8:17 PM EST
The “most played rivalry” in Big 5 history is set to tip off for the 153rd time on Saturday afternoon when the St. Joseph’s Hawks travel to North Philadelphia to take on the Temple Owls. Game time is scheduled for 4 p.m. from the inside the sold-out Apollo on Broad (TCN, 1210 AM).
Jan 27, 2012, 3:20 PM EST
Philadelphia 76es head coach is scheduled to be on ESPN’s “Pardon the Interruption” shortly after 5:30 p.m. Friday evening.
Jan 26, 2012, 1:28 PM EST
Select quotes from Claude Giroux on Scott Hartnell’s All-Star bid, the scene at Buddakhan, whether he has a shot with Minka Kelly and Sean Couturier’s beat up Jeep.
Jan 26, 2012, 11:46 AM EST
Consider this the last article we write discussing Drexel as anything less than equal to its City 6 rivals. We like Bruiser Flint too much (and frankly are too scared of him) to want to make him angry.
Jan 25, 2012, 2:52 PM EST
Even without captain Sidney Crosby — who still struggles to return from ongoing concussion issues — the Pittsburgh Penguins are creeping up the standings.
Jan 24, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Just think, if Lou Williams can talk his way out of a mugging, imagine what he can talk you into just moments before a game.
Jan 21, 2012, 9:41 PM EST
The Pennsylvania Quakers capped off the second leg of a day-night double-header at the Palesta on Saturday with a 84-80 win over the struggling Saint Joseph’s Hawks.
Jan 21, 2012, 7:35 PM EST
On the court, the Temple Owls have no reason to Fear the Turtle; but off it, they have every reason to envy the supportive culture which surrounds the Maryland Terrapins.
Jan 20, 2012, 4:40 PM EST
Former Sixer Jason Smith Dunks over former Sixer Samuel Dalembert.
Jan 20, 2012, 3:18 PM EST
The Temple Owls and Maryland Terrapins kick-off the first leg of a Palestra double-header on Saturday at 11 a.m. St. Joe’s and Penn will meet in the night cap at 7 p.m.
Jan 20, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
The Philadelphia 76ers opted to hold a players only meeting after just one game. We love it!
Jan 19, 2012, 1:32 PM EST
Terrell Owens revisits his feud with Donovan McNabb in an interview with GQ magazine and tells various untruths about former teammate Jeremiah Trotter.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:50 AM EST
In which a Temple University graduate gets pithy in response to La Salle students being pithy.
Jan 18, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
La Salle is going to need more than just one win over a post-fight Xavier team to get us fully on board that they have the ship totally righted. A win over Temple tonight would go a long way in doing that.
Jan 17, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers will play 11 of their next 15 games at home. And, as luck would have it, their oppoenent’s this evening, the Minnesota Wild, are just awful on the road.
Jan 17, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Will the injury to Minnesota’s Mikko Koivu open up a All-Star bid for the Flyers’ Scott Hartnell?
Jan 16, 2012, 5:21 PM EST
The Sixers drew an announced attendance of 17,281 on Martin Luther King Day and sold out the upper bowl of the Wells Fargo Center. So why then could fans have had a entire rows to themselves?
Jan 15, 2012, 6:32 PM EST
The Phillies signed veteran pitcher Joel Pineiro to a minor contract and have invited the 33-year-old to major league training camp this spring.
Jan 11, 2012, 1:17 PM EST
We’re going to assume this hurt a little. But, hey, no worries.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages