Sep 15, 2011, 11:38 AM EDT
Nor will long underwear.
Sometimes we go to YouTube to look for interesting videos about the Phillies. Sometimes we get results that scare us, like the apparent travels of a self-proclaimed Superhero known as Long Underwear Man.
A little about Mr. Long Underwear Man: from his “about me” section he says, “My Name is Long Underwear Man I travel thoughout America to save the world.” His interests include “Comics, SCI-FI, Horror, [and] Long underwear.” [video below]
Originally from Chicago but currently living in New Jersey, Long Underwear Man appears to have a penchant for his Phillies hat as you can see him wearing it all over the country.
According to his Facebook page, his political views include that of the Socialist Party USA.
He’s a Lady Gaga fan.
Somewhat surprisingly, according to his Facebook, Long Underwear Man is in a relationship.
But most kids learn at a young age that just because Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay often appear to have super powers, simply putting on a Phillies cap and some long underwear won’t do the same for you.
It still may be a good idea for some of those October playoff games when it gets chilly out. Just do us all a favor and wear like six more layers next time, will ya?
|Franchise on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|PurdueAlum or @cjray… on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money