May 3, 2012, 1:46 PM EDT
Carlos Ruiz had a career night last night – knocking in seven runs in the Phils 15-13 loss to Atlanta. In the bottom of the sixth Ruiz threw out Jason Heyward, who was trying to steal second. Chooch came to the plate in the top half of the next frame and hit a three-run home run off of Eric O’Flaherty to put the Phils (temporarily) back on top.
Next, Sarge’s absolutely dismissive-how-dare-you-insult-me-with-that-pitch-didn’t-you-know-what-I-was-going-to-with-that-junk-don’t-bring-that-mess-to-me bat flip.
Well, which was better?
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money