Feb 14, 2012, 3:22 PM EDT
It’s Valentine’s Day. That means the same for professional athletes as it does the rest of the general population. Some dudes are loving and romantic while some are … not so much.
Let’s compare Shane Victorino’s Valentine’s tweet with a quote from Washington Wizards scorer Jordan Crawford.
@MsFlyinHawaiian Happy Valentines Day Love U Honey and thanks for being a wonderful and awesome mom to the RugRats! Oh and WIFE!
— Shane Victorino (@ShaneVictorino) February 14, 2012
Solid work, Shane. You probably made Ms. Flyin’ Hawaiian’s day. Perhaps she’ll prepare you a lovely Spam-filled dinner later.
Now here’s what Crawford had to say about V-day.
Least Romantic Wizard goes to Jordan Crawford with this gem.
But he does probably save a few bucks on chocolates and roses.
|greg on Playoff hockey returns to the…|
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money