Jun 25, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
Unless Chase Utley wanted to train to swim alongside Michael Phelps at the London Olympics, his time at Waterworld Park in Clearwater appeared to be over this weekend. Today, via email from the IronPigs, the next stop on his road to Citizens Bank Park was revealed.
According to the IronPigs, Utley will play on Tuesday at Coca-Cola Park:
beginning of the season due to chondromalacia in his left knee, is
scheduled to continue a Major League rehab assignment when the Lehigh
Valley IronPigs host the Rochester Red Wings on Tuesday at 7:05 p.m.
As Jim Salisbury reported over the weekend, after playing at Lehigh Valley on Tuesday, Chase could return to the big club as early as Wednesday at CBP when the Phillies take on the Pirates.
GA tickets for Tuesday’s IronPigs game are still available.
Also of note, “Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network is the exclusive sponsor of all Major League rehabilitation appearances at Coca-Cola Park.”
Chase Utley is the Good Shepherd.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages