Sep 27, 2012, 11:43 AM EDT
Feeling a case of the Mondays this Thursday? Or maybe you’re hungover from watching Kyle Kendrick pitch two innings last night. Well fret not, Level readers, because in just a few hours you can come hang out and drink delicious Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale on special at the Fieldhouse in Center City and throw the bocce ball around with us.
To refresh your memory: we’re teaming up with the folks from Major League Bocce for a happy hour tonight (RSVP!) where you’ll actually be able to play on their bocce courts inside of the Fieldhouse. It’s a good opportunity to come out and meet some of us Level contributors, talk sports with fellow readers, and preview what Major League Bocce’s fall league at the Fieldhouse will look like.
And there’s just about a week left for you to enter our “Show Us Your Balls and Beers Photo Contest” where you and a friend can win a FREE spot on our The700Level team for the fall league. It’s easy, free, and takes about 15 seconds.
We hope to see you tonight.
To SIGN UP to play in the Major League Bocce fall league click here.
To enter our “Show Us Your Balls and Beers Photo Contest” click here.
Details for Major League Bocce / The700Level Happy Hour:
When: Thursday, September 27th
Where: Fieldhouse (Google Maps)
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
What: Major League Bocce happy hour with The700Level.com – meet the contributors, play a little bocce (bocce court will be set-up), watch the Phillies v. Nats game
Specials: $4 Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale and 60 Minute IPA drafts. There will also be $5 food specials.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money