Jun 14, 2011, 8:26 AM EDT
Lenny Dykstra, who is currently being held in the Los Angeles County Jail, pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges in court yesterday where a judge declared the former baseball player indigent.
From the Associated Press:
the charges, the ex-big leaguer gave an incoherent response.
They also say the Dude could face a maximum of 80 years in prison for the long list of 25 charges he faces.
Oh, and this: “Police who arrested Dykstra last month said they found cocaine, Ecstasy
and the synthetic human growth hormone Somatropin at his San Fernando
Recreational drug use, I could see Lenny being into, but what on earth would Dykstra be doing with a human growth hormone?
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money