Dec 5, 2011, 3:53 PM EDT
Okay, so it’s not exactly the kind of cow tipping you may have expected, but it’s still a pretty fantastic photo.
You can actually bid on ebay for the chance to eat some delicious Chick-fil-A chicken at a lunch with Hunter to benefit a Christmas Food Drive. Sadly, you have to be in the Houston area.
We would like to take this opportunity to reach out to Chick-fil-A and say if you’d like to be a sponsor of this here website we’d be happy to eat mor chiken.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money