Jun 15, 2011, 2:11 PM EDT
While residents of Philadelphia are well aware that it is, indeed, not always sunny in Philadelphia, fans at Citizens Bank Park are certainly getting their fill of rays this afternoon.
Don’t believe me? Well, Wheels and T-Mac felt the need to point this out to us early and often during game one of the Phillies and Marlins double header on Wednesday afternoon.
We thought we’d take a look at some of the eyewear that Wheels was going goofy about.
Dane Sardinha fit his shades under his catcher’s mask:
Ryan Howard opted for the blues:
Charlie went with his typical wrap around, old dude look:
Mike Stanton had some interesting lenses:
Jimmy is stylin’ per usual:
As was this Phillies fan:
Sun + baseball = happy people.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money