Aug 29, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
According to MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki, Jamie Moyer will use the Phillies facilities down in Clearwater, Florida as he attempts to rehab from Tommy John surgery which he underwent in December.
Moyer, who has spent the 2011 season as an analyst on ESPN’s BBTN, currently sits at 267 career wins. He is not currently part of the Phillies organization, but per Zolecki’s article the team will let him use its facilities at Bright House Field.
Whether he ever makes it back to the Bigs remains to be seen, but it makes us a little bit happier just to know he’s still trying.
US Presswire Photo
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money