Aug 29, 2011, 3:19 PM EDT
According to MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki, Jamie Moyer will use the Phillies facilities down in Clearwater, Florida as he attempts to rehab from Tommy John surgery which he underwent in December.
Moyer, who has spent the 2011 season as an analyst on ESPN’s BBTN, currently sits at 267 career wins. He is not currently part of the Phillies organization, but per Zolecki’s article the team will let him use its facilities at Bright House Field.
Whether he ever makes it back to the Bigs remains to be seen, but it makes us a little bit happier just to know he’s still trying.
US Presswire Photo
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return