Jan 9, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
If you caught Keith Olbermann’s show on ESPN2 on Wednesday night then you saw him select the Philadelphia Phillies as the “winner” of his segment known as the “World’s Worst in Sports.” It’s kind of his new play on his old MSNBC bit “Worst Person in the World” where he’d single out some nitwit.
He picked the Phils last night for parting ways with Chris Wheeler and Gary Matthews yesterday to make way for a new face, rumors of which include Ricky Bottalico, Brad Lidge, or Chris Coste.
This move greatly upset Olbermann.
You’ve got to fast forward about halfway through the clip to get to the Phils bit.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return