Jul 16, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
Continuing our theme of New York hating today, Jimmy Fallon did a pretty fantastic piece last night featuring Mets’ ace Matt Harvey doing man on the street interviews in which he asks New Yorkers their thoughts on… Mets’ ace Matt Harvey.
The results are awesome. Some fans mention his nude spread in ESPN The Magazine’s body issue while others say their favorite player is Lucas Duda.
Imagine telling Matt Harvey your favorite player is Lucas Duda. That’s like telling Cliff Lee your favorite player is Delmon Young.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money