May 30, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
Today on the morning show with Angelo Cataldi, Conklin did a bit as Charlie Manuel singing the Rolling Stones. Not entirely sure why, but the Dan Baker cameo always makes us happy, so you can listen to it below.
I’m just sad we didn’t get to hear “Manuel” do Loving Cup, Monkey Man, or Shine a Light. You know he plays a bad guitar.
UPDATE: Apparently they were giving away Stones tix on the show. Makes sense!
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|mslavick on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return