Feb 6, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Phanatic joined us onstage for the encore tonight! Truly a master of his craft. Hot dog gun too powerful for indoors… pic.twitter.com/7cIkv4POBB
— Dr. Dog (@DrDogMusic) February 2, 2014
That’s the problem when you already have a big head.
This is a couple of days old but we just stumbled upon it today. Apparently the Phillie Phanatic joined Dr. Dog on stage over the weekend at the Electric Factory for a rocking good time.
I think you could place the Big Green Guy’s stage presence somewhere between Bruce Springsteen and Mick Jager. Have a look though and judge for yourself.
(I’ve heard you can arrange to have the Phanatic show up at your private event, like weddings and whatnot, but why don’t people just pool together some cash to have him just sit around and hang out with you at your local bar? Dude’s a chick magnet.)
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money