Aug 15, 2011, 3:24 PM EDT
There may have been a temporal junction in the space-time continuum as Roy Halladay may have been at the zoo, at least according to the above photo and accompanying tweet.
* The Phillies have come to terms with their top draftee in this year’s draft, Larry Greene, paying him well above slot.
* Also of interest, big and tall 19-year-old outfielder Domingo Santana was the player to be named later in the Hunter Pence deal. As others have pointed out, he’s not a blue chip prospect, but is very raw and could be a real nice player some day.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money