One Day FREE Fantasy Contest with $300 in cash prizes: You probably want Dom Brown against Mike Fiers
Jun 5, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
We’re excited to team up with the folks at DraftStreet.com for a one-day MLB fantasy contest this Friday night. No need for the grind of a season-long fantasy league. We’ve got a special promo for The700Level.com readers so you can pick your own squad and compete in the one-night league and get paid out as soon as the Friday night games are over.
CLICK HERE to sign up now!
Here’s how it works. Super simple. 8 quick decisions:
This free contest will be Pick ‘em style drafting. The way Pick ‘Em leagues work is you have 8 tiers of players and each tier will have players to choose from. All you have to do is select 1 player from each tier. There’s absolutely nothing to lose and it takes less than 5 minutes to build a team. You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Friday June 7th at 7:05 ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.
The Phillies are in Milwaukee on Friday night so you’re probably going to select Dom Brown against Mike Friers. Or maybe Jimmy Rollins if you’re feeling swaggy. You can also finally have an excuse to really pull for local boy Mike Trout if you want. Or even pick a recently departed Phillie like Hunter Pence. Go crazy.
Check out my starting 8 for Friday night below and see if you can beat me.
CLICK HERE to sign up for free and join The700Level $300 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com.
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return