Jun 10, 2011, 2:46 AM EDT
Dear Phillies Fans,
Please don’t reach into the field of play for any reason whatsoever. Ever.
Sure, this guy may have helped the Phillies after the umpires conferred and ruled that the play was a ground rule double due to the nitwit touching the ball over the railing, but it would have saved everyone some time and a fanbase some self-respect if you just left the damn thing alone.
Full Recap From Thursday’s Game: Down the Drain: Offense/Defense Costs Phillies Again
Watch the play at MLB.com here.
US Presswire photo
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money