Mar 26, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
Yes, that headline means what you think it does. No, it’s
not a joke. A new attraction at Lehigh Valley IronPigs games this year will be
found in the men’s bathrooms in the form of a video game you control by taking
care of a bodily function.
According to the helpful video below, Creative Design’s
pee-controlled games are becoming quite the rage. As the crude diagram will
show, “players” can move on-screen characters such as the driver of a snowmobile by aiming
either left, right, or straight ahead.
Ryan Petzar has much more, including the all-important
scoreboard. Once you’ve finished your business, you’ll receive a code which you
can enter online to see how you rank against the competition, while high scores will
be displayed around the ballpark. Gives new meaning to going number one.
According to the club’s press release, “These games are sure
to make a huge splash.” No kidding.
In all seriousness, it should help to provide more sanitary
conditions in the restroom as folks try to be a little more precise with their aim. Heavy drinkers would
seemingly be at a distinct advantage though since they’ll quickly get more
experience than the rest of the competition.
And that concludes the classiest post of the day.
>> Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs introduce bathroom video
|Bonsai Steve on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|Nick Russo on 3 Stars: Giroux, Voracek pace…|
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return