Jul 15, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
The Phillies, a team hoping for nothing short of a World Series victory, will take on a team this evening that is banged up and has already started unloading tradable players. Could Carlos Beltran be next on the list of Mets players to depart?
Vance Worley (4-1, 2.20) will take on knucklehead R.A. Dickey (4-7, 3.61) this evening at Citifield as the Fightins’ resume play and look to continue their dominance over the NL East.
When last we saw the Phils, they were beating up on the Braves on Sunday to the tune of 14-1. The bats were red hot and Cole Hamels was filthy. Hopefully a couple of days relaxing, playing some wiffle ball, and stepping away from the field won’t force them to miss a beat.
First pitch from Flushing set for 7:10 pm this evening. Are you Phillies fans invading their ballpark this evening?
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|red2gold on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return