May 9, 2012, 12:44 PM EDT
We’re exactly one month out from our team of The700Level readers and writers running in the MuckRuckus MS Philly event on June 9th out in Newtown Square. And we’re barely halfway to our fundraising goal! Our team has grown in size since the last time we posted, however, with two additional people joining up to run just yesterday alone. What are you waiting for? Donate today.
A lot of people in the past have said, “That’s too far out, how can I plan to run in that now.” Well now it’s only a month away and you can surely fit it in to your calendar at this point. I’ll admit, my training hasn’t really been happening all that much due to the Flyers/Phillies/Sixers all playing at once, but now that the hockey season has ended, I’m going to find the time to sneak in a couple runs a week here and there. So if you’re worried about not being able to do the 5-mile run, don’t be. Remember what Peter Hopkins told us when we said we were a bit intimidated, “one of the nice things about this MuckRuckus is that it is true that almost anyone can do it.” Remember, we’re in the “fun” division. And there will be beers after. BEERS.
And we realize that not all of you can make it out on June 9th to join us in the muddy fun, but you can all click on this link and DONATE a couple of dollars to a really good cause.
As you can see in the photo array above, many of the different obstacles we’ll be running through have been posted on the National MS Society’s website. It’ll be a dirty good time.
If this is the first you’ve heard about us putting a team together for the MuckRuckus MS Philly event, read our original post on it here. And if you have any questions, reach out to us and we’ll find you answers.
Please, if you can’t join us DONATE IN OUR TEAM’S NAME TO THE MS SOCIETY HERE. Thanks for your support. I knew you were a nice person.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money