Jun 10, 2011, 9:40 AM EDT
Just a friendly heads up that if you need to be anywhere in the tri-state area later this evening, you should probably just leave now. The Phils are at home, Phish is playing in Camden, and it’s a summer Friday with all the normal shore pilgrims. Any of the three alone can snarl traffic pretty nastily, so it likely won’t be pretty on 76, 476, 95, and the area bridges, plus all those roads in Jersey I can’t name. Godspeed.
Not sure who originally PS’d this art, so if it’s yours and you want credit, just let us know.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return