Jun 10, 2011, 9:40 AM EDT
Just a friendly heads up that if you need to be anywhere in the tri-state area later this evening, you should probably just leave now. The Phils are at home, Phish is playing in Camden, and it’s a summer Friday with all the normal shore pilgrims. Any of the three alone can snarl traffic pretty nastily, so it likely won’t be pretty on 76, 476, 95, and the area bridges, plus all those roads in Jersey I can’t name. Godspeed.
Not sure who originally PS’d this art, so if it’s yours and you want credit, just let us know.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money