Feb 13, 2013, 1:09 PM EDT
Ahh, it’s good to have Roy Halladay back in our lives again — not that he’s ever not there, what with that bobblehead we keep under our pillow and all. Doc gave his State of the Roy address this afternoon down in Clearwater and said everything you want to hear. He thinks if he continues to feel the way he feels now then he feels he’ll do great things in 2013. Feel it.
Also, in an attempt to always change and adapt as a pitcher, he may start hitting guys a bit more per a suggestion from teammate Chase Utley.
We never thought Zoo meant the face breaking thing literally, but who knows?
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return