May 1, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
That makes one of us.
Then again, Roy Halladay is the former Cy Young winner and I type blog posts for a living.
Here’s the full quote from Doc following last night’s ugly, ugly 14-2 loss to the Indians:
“I’m not discouraged at all. I feel like we’ve really come a long ways, and I feel good about where I am.”
Halladay’s final line last night: 3.2 IP, 9 hits, 8 runs, all earned, 2 BB, 3 K, 3 HRs.
But he feels good about where he is at.
Much more on the loss from Reuben Frank who was in Cleveland.
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Jay D on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money