Jul 12, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
If you’re looking for an appetizer before you dig in to the roller coaster of a second half to the Phillies season, you may be in luck this evening. How about Roy Halladay pitching against a bunch of Class-A folks down in Clearwater?
Halladay will make a rehab assignment this evening for the Threshers and could be back in the Phillies rotation early next week in Los Angeles. Tonight’s game will be televised in part on The Comcast Network (7PM). Laynce Nix will also be in action.
Corey Seidman wrote a nice piece about how the Phillies season started to really turn when Doc went down with an injury. Perhaps his return can have a similar effect.
Anyway, Roy Halladay throws a cutter tonight. That’s something.
Halladay slated to go 60 pitches/4 IP. RT @philaphillies: SportsNite special on TCN @ 7pm with LIVE cut-ins of Halladay’s rehab start.
— Dan Roche (@RochesRWinners) July 12, 2012
|Turbo on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|corey on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|Kunk on The Evster reviews Wawa’…|
|t800m101 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages