Aug 5, 2011, 12:24 PM EDT
Last Thursday, after Tim Lincecum and the Giants took a series from the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, Charlie Manuel was asked if he thought this San Francisco team was in the Phillies’ heads.
From our Thursday postgame story:
“They’re not in our heads. I don’t think so. Really, I don’t think so at all,” Manuel said.
Then, this morning, the San Francisco Chronicle had an article with the following title:
Manuel knows SF Giants are in Phillies’ heads
Charlie Manuel or the San Francisco Chronicle, who you got?
Similarly, former MLB catcher and current CSN baseball analyst Ben Davis said on Daily News Live yesterday that he “absolutely knows the Giants are in the Phillies’ heads.” Or something very similar to that with the same sentiment.
Now, what I want to know is how all of these people know what’s going on in the Phillies’ heads?
In their heads. In their heads. In their he-eehhh-eads.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money