Feb 14, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
Roy Halladay returning to the Philadelphia Phillies organization as a pitching instructor this spring was a move greeted overwhelmingly positive by fans. Roy’s exactly the kind of guy you want melding the minds and arms of the team’s pitchers of tomorrow. But when word of his return as an instructor first broke, many wondered whether that legendary workout regimen and alarm clock would come back with him.
Sadly, it sounds like Doc hasn’t been running the steps in Clearwater just for fun lately. According to Cliff Lee, Halladay is pretty happy about that.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money