Mar 18, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
Some of you may be “skeptics” while others may have “myriad questions” surrounding Roy Halladay being sick over the weekend, leaving his start after just one inning due to a stomach sickness. The team said he has a virus.
But his catcher will tell you he was sick. Erik Kratz has seen sick and Roy Halladay was sick, man. If we can’t believe Phillies catchers who can we believe?
And Roy was still sick today. He showed up to the clubhouse in “jeans and a sweatshirt” and didn’t even stop at his locker. He was just there for some meds. Because he’s sick and wants to feel better.
I am not a skeptic nor do I have myriad questions. I’d just like to see Roy Halladay healthy and pitching. Get that guy some Gatorade, damn it.
And sometimes it just rains.
From Ruben Amaro Jr. who talked to beat writer Ryan Lawrence today:
Q: I imagine you have to be disappointed, wanted to see him bounce back following that start Tuesday…
Amaro: Yeah, I’m sure Roy was. But you can’t do anything about it.
It’s like the rain, like the weather. You can’t do anything about
Sometimes it rains.
Do you like rain? Do you hate when it rains? Do you enjoy staying in bed and watching it rain through foggy windows? Do you think we need more umbrellas in the world? Let’s discuss in the comments.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money