Dec 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
… currently reads “Please Take Papelbon” and includes this nugget from Jim Salisbury who is down working the Winter Meetings in Florida:
The club also continues to look to move closer Jonathan Papelbon.
“They’re selling the [crap] out of him,” a representative from one club said.
You may have heard rumblings that there are people in the organization who are not huge fans of Papelbon’s demeanor in the clubhouse. We’ve also heard these rumblings but have no legit sources to back it up at this point.
But still, “selling the [crap] out of him” is pretty strong. They’d even eat some money to be rid of him, Sully reports. So, it’s safe to say the Phils have soured on him.
Previously: Papelbon’s amazing Christmas sweater
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Jason R. on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return