Feb 27, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
The changes we wrote about a few weeks ago at the Inquirer and the Daily News are starting to take shape. In fact, the Daily News’ David Murphy wrote about some of the changes on his blog for Philly.com, a website on the Internet.
Basically, David Murphy, Matt Gelb, and Bob Brookover are going to be the three best friends covering the Phillies that anyone could have. And will all try to write about Philadelphia’s baseball team in a more efficient manner.
Or, if you prefer to read 1,800+ words on the exact specifics of the changes/non-changes, High Cheese is good for that as well.
My take: for those Philadelphia sports fans that were initially freaked out about there potentially being less coverage of their favorite teams, these changes don’t seem all that bad and actually make sense for more unique, well-rounded coverage.
And just as a reminder: for all of your Philly sports coverage visit The700Level.com, then visit CSNPhilly.com, then visit Google News / Philadelphia, then check the Delco Times, then after wasting too much time on the Superficial and Egotastic looking at non-sports stuff, Philly.com is an okay place for some sports stuff too.
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|deja vu on Cole Hamels essentially starte…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return