Jun 23, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
Ryan Howard bashes in St. Louis. We’ve guessed it’s the home cooking, others have guessed Howard is so happy there because he sees old friendly faces, but whatever the reason is, he does indeed hit well at the Busch Stadium.
The Big Piece hit his 9th home run at the new St. Louis ball park, the most by any opposing player. His family was there to enjoy it as well.
Also, for good measure, here’s Jimmy Rollins solo shot that first put the Phils on the board last night.
With Cliff Lee pitching, that was all they would need.
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Jay D on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money