Mar 28, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
You want to know how the Phillies are going to be able to afford Cole Hamels and the long term contract extension he’s going to require to stay in Philadelphia? By selling thousands and thousands of Phanatic dangle hats, that’s how.
The Phillies unveiled an array of new food options at Citizens Bank Park today for this season alongside a number of new memorabilia options. Ever wanted to provide your baby a diaper to poop in with a Phillies logo on it? You’re in luck! Although shouldn’t they be selling Mets diapers at CBP?
But clearly, the hot new item of Spring 2012 is the Phanatic dangle hat. So hot right now.
>>Phanatic dangle hat among new Phillies novelties [Philly.com]
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money