Mar 28, 2012, 3:08 PM EDT
You want to know how the Phillies are going to be able to afford Cole Hamels and the long term contract extension he’s going to require to stay in Philadelphia? By selling thousands and thousands of Phanatic dangle hats, that’s how.
The Phillies unveiled an array of new food options at Citizens Bank Park today for this season alongside a number of new memorabilia options. Ever wanted to provide your baby a diaper to poop in with a Phillies logo on it? You’re in luck! Although shouldn’t they be selling Mets diapers at CBP?
But clearly, the hot new item of Spring 2012 is the Phanatic dangle hat. So hot right now.
>>Phanatic dangle hat among new Phillies novelties [Philly.com]
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return