Sep 10, 2013, 11:32 PM EDT
The Phillies lost to the San Diego Padres on Tuesday night by the final of 8-2. It was an ugly affair. You can read about that misery here if you’re into that sort of thing or you can watch the above video featuring puppies at a baseball game. It was “Bark at the Park” night in South Philadelphia so fans were invited to bring their canine friends out to Ashburn Alley and watch some awful baseball.
Reports from the park were that the dogs were terrified of the Phillie Phanatic and attacked him in solidarity with their pig friends. The Phanatic treats them like shit.
Darin Ruf finished the night 1-4 with a strikeout.
Wife says, “hey they’re showing dogs on the Phils broadcast,” and I say “yeah I saw Miner pitch the top of the 5th.”
— Les Bowen (@LesBowen) September 11, 2013
— April Whitzman (@Alleycat17) September 10, 2013
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money