Feb 28, 2013, 1:17 PM EDT
Longtime Level readers have surely seen us post about the unique and hand-crafted artwork of Chris Speakman in the past (Four Aces, Utley, Hamels, etc). Yesterday he unveiled one of our favorite pieces yet. Sure, the subject matter is close to all Phillies fans’ hearts, but the execution is well done — Chooch: the Heart of Philly.
The limited edition screen prints are 1 of 250 and you can pick one up for your basement bar / library / Chooch-shrine right here if you so choose. And really, choose Chooch.
He informed us there is a 20% of sale for all of his work now.
Also of note, Speakman teamed up with That’sMyTicket.com which specializes in oversized tickets to classic games that you can hang on your wall. World Series Game 5 2008 anyone?
>>Carlos Ruiz Sports Propaganda Handmade LE Framed Screen Print [Sports Prop]
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
|db21 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|BS Bully on Ryan Howard Needs Surgery for…|
|Franchise on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return