Mar 14, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
Here’s a video of some fans down in Clearwater eating brunch while getting to chat with a couple of Phillies players and broadcasters. Yeah, that sounds strange, but watch. First up, catcher Erik Kratz gives the driest imitation of reliever Jake Diekman you could imagine.
And then Sarge and L.A. make the case for Darin Ruf playing left field in the majors by citing Pat Burrell, Raul Ibanez, and Ty Wigginton as real bad defenders who were serviceable enough.
The highlight has to be when L.A. gets in a solid burn on Sarge for his defense as well. Worth the click for that moment alone. Can’t wait to get more L.A. in our lives on a regular basis in a few weeks.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return