Video: Jayson Werth Did Not Like the Aura That Post Game Microphone Was Putting Out, Abruptly Ends Interview
Jul 12, 2013, 12:07 AM EDT
And you wonder why some Phillies fans feel like this?
Jayson Werth had a reputation as being a bit surly with the media during his time in Philadelphia and a bit of that showed on Thursday night after the Nationals loss to the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park. Werth is going through a pretty typical postgame routine as you can see in the clip above before he takes exception to a microphone being placed juuuust a little bit too close to his beard and then he abruptly says he’s good and ends the Q&A.
Hey, you don’t know what kind of dangerous oils those microphones could contain that could somehow damage the majestic beard.
The Nationals lost the game and the series. Did we mention that?
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
|ochospantalones on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money