May 26, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
If you were watching the Phillies win over the Nationals on Saturday night, you likely turned to the person sitting next to you and asked “wait, did Delmon Young really only get a single out of that ball he ripped down the line?” in the eighth inning.
You can watch the go-ahead RBI single here. While Delmon stopped first base, Michael Young scored all the way from first. Pretty impressive base running from the Phillies third baseman.
Michael was also impressed with Delmon’s inability to get to second as you can see below. Pretty funny.
In Delmon’s defense, he was apparently told to hold up by Juan Samuel. More on that and the rest of the Phils win here.
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return