May 26, 2012, 2:51 PM EDT
Cliff Lee failed to earn his first win of the season yet again last night in St. Louis, but he did further endear himself to Philadelphia fans by being a total badass baseball player.
Down a run in top of the seventh inning, Lee singled to right to lead off the inning and found himself at first base when Juan Pierre hit a gapper to left center. Lee got a good jump, kicked it into high gear, and rounded third with a vengeance and ended up scoring without a play at the plate. It tied the ball game that the Phils would go on to win in extras.
There’s no dap quite like a Carlos Ruiz-Cliff Lee dap.
And Cliff Lee’s slash line on the season? Try .375/.438/.813
US Presswire photo
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return