Dec 4, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
Jim Salisbury sat down with Marshall Harris yesterday to look at the Phillies remaining options in the outfield. Sully reiterates that he believes Josh Hamilton is still too rich for this Phillies team. In terms of secondary outfielders, Ichiro Suzuki is a name thrown out there which hasn’t really been pegged to Philly before.
Do you have a guy you’re hoping the Phillies still target that hasn’t been mentioned all that much yet?
In other news from the Winter Meetings, it was announced this morning that longtime Phillies writer Paul Hagen will be awarded Baseball Hall of Fame’s Spink Award — a wonderful honor.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) December 4, 2012
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return