Aug 7, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
Since the Phillies are having such a hard time selling out games, they’ve now resorted to enticing people to the Bank by letting them hang out with former fan favorite’s Pat Burrell and Darren Daulton.
Okay, maybe that’s not exactly how it went down, but the Phillies are offering a special “Tailgate at the Tent” opportunity prior to Saturday’s game against the St. Louis Cardinals celebrating Alumni Weekend. For just $87 if you already have a ticket to the game, or $125 for a tent + game ticket, you can eat, drink, and be merry for 90 minutes with the likes of the Bat and Dutch.
90 minutes is plenty of time to work with, right ladies?
For the hardcore baseball junkies, this is the perfect opportunity to talk to an expert scout for the San Francisco Giants and ask him about the players the Phillies got in return for Hunter Pence.
Or if you’re not in the mood to talk baseball, there’s always metaphysics and lizards with Dutch.
You’ll also receive a Phillies gift bag. Any guesses what that might include?
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return