Aug 7, 2012, 11:13 AM EDT
Since the Phillies are having such a hard time selling out games, they’ve now resorted to enticing people to the Bank by letting them hang out with former fan favorite’s Pat Burrell and Darren Daulton.
Okay, maybe that’s not exactly how it went down, but the Phillies are offering a special “Tailgate at the Tent” opportunity prior to Saturday’s game against the St. Louis Cardinals celebrating Alumni Weekend. For just $87 if you already have a ticket to the game, or $125 for a tent + game ticket, you can eat, drink, and be merry for 90 minutes with the likes of the Bat and Dutch.
90 minutes is plenty of time to work with, right ladies?
For the hardcore baseball junkies, this is the perfect opportunity to talk to an expert scout for the San Francisco Giants and ask him about the players the Phillies got in return for Hunter Pence.
Or if you’re not in the mood to talk baseball, there’s always metaphysics and lizards with Dutch.
You’ll also receive a Phillies gift bag. Any guesses what that might include?
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money