Nov 21, 2013, 3:47 PM EDT
Just felt the need to point that out to you. It’s true.
Mike Oz of Yahoo!’s Big League Stew explains, “The items come with autographed razors used at the post-World Series ceremonial shaving that both Ortiz and Victorino participated in. Money raised from this hairy auction benefits Movember, a good cause that sort of offsets the creepiness of buying a dude’s facial hair.”
As of this posting the bids are only in the 100-dollar range but that can surely balloon into the thousands over the next 9 days until the auction ends.
Why didn’t someone think of this in 2008. Imagine what the rare commodity that was Chase Utley’s soul patch would have gone for?
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money