Dec 25, 2013, 8:37 AM EDT
In the holiday spirit of giving, we’d like to stick with The700Level.com tradition of giving you the joy of watching our favorite video ever on the Internet of old Sixers singing the timeless Christmas classic, Frosty the Snowman.
And Lou Williams is spot on everytime we watch it: who in the world uses a corncob pipe these days?
Merry Christmas, Philly sports fans. Hopefully Santa brings us a nice win this year.
can’t find any years in between
And the 2013 Sixers want to wish you a Merry Christmas too:
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return