Apr 27, 2012, 2:24 PM EDT
Here’s a solid bit of viral marketing from Chickie’s and Pete’s in a knock off of the popular Discovery Channel television show “Cash Cab.” This one is dubbed “Cash Crab” in reference to the Crab Mobile that shuttles fans to and from the sports complex to the South Philly wing and cheese frie haven. Renowned Philly comedian Joe Conklin plays the role of Ben Bailey as he asks a couple of nitwits ridiculously easy question about Philly sports.
Perhaps the best twist on the game show involves a unique lifeline. Instead of phoning a friend, you can nudge the passed out bum next to you to solicit advice. Sadly, in the two videos we watched, the bum was not awoken from his slumber.
If for nothing else, the bottom video features a Rocky Balboa look alike who has clearly drank one too many raw eggs in his day.
And the crazy Rocky guy:
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money