Feb 26, 2012, 4:18 PM EDT
Here is a sentence I never thought I’d type: Andre Iguodala is an All-Star. The oft-maligned 76er will be on the floor tonight with the likes of Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and the rest of the NBA superstars, which is rather amazing.
And to the All-Star goes the spoils. Nike manufactured a special pair of kicks for AI9 to rock this evening in Orlando.
Photo of Iggy’s kicks after the Jump…
I am not a huge sneakerhead, but these are a bit 1980′s jazzercise-ish, no? Regardless, the fact that Iguodala is even in a position to have a special All-Star shoe is pretty remarkable.
[h/t SoleCollector for the photo of the kicks]
[h/t Mike Preston for the Iguodala photo]
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money