Oct 22, 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Philadelphia is used to taking a beating from pretty much everyone not located inside the Delaware Valley, especially when it comes to outsiders ripping our sports fans. It’s okay, we can take it. But here’s a new one I hadn’t heard before: Philadelphia is bad for your appearance.
And not just “cheesesteaks make you fat” and stuff, but actually makes you look more disheveled. Or something.
BuzzFeed uses a screen cap of Andrew Bynum’s new hair style to illustrate this point. It is not a flattering screen cap.
“Don’t let this happen to you. Friends don’t let friends go to Philadelphia,” they conclude.
But if you check out some other recent photos of the Sixers center below, you’ll notice things aren’t as bad as one screen cap could lead you to believe.
The big man is just letting that thing grow. Keeping it real, natural.
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) October 22, 2012
Bottom three photos by US Presswire.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return