Dec 10, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
He was also asked about that questionable hair style he rocked a few weeks back where he sort of attempted to flatten out his ‘fro:
Remember when Bynum flattened his hair like Dora the Explorer? Said he wanted to look like “A Pimp Named Slickback” from Boondocks.
— Dan Gelston (@APgelston) December 10, 2012
Bynum: “I want it to grow forever, man. It’s going to come a point in time where it’s not going to be growing.”
— John R. Finger (@jrfingerCSN) December 10, 2012
There was nothing really knew per se in Bynum’s words about his status, but he did throw the word “arthritis” out there, which I’m not sure he’s used before?
He’s going to get an MRI on December 20th and go from there. Best case? The doctor gives him the go-ahead to ramp things up. Worst case? Another month set back.
I suppose the most revealing thing is that Bynum does believe he’ll play for the Sixers this season.
A fanbase has its collective fingers crossed.
Video: Here’s a clip from Adult Swim’s “The Boondocks” cartoon which features the character named A Pimp Named Slickback who he was attempting to get his hair to look like:
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money