Andrew Bynum’s Old Neighbors Are Suing Him for Trying to Be Like a Race Car Driver (Among Other Stuff)
Nov 29, 2012, 10:56 AM EST
Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum is not getting along well with his old neighbors in Los Angeles.
You see, Bynum is an NBA player who likes to drive fancy cars and listen to loud music, sometimes even “profane rap music.” His old neighbors don’t like these facts and allegedly throw coins at his nice ride and smack the side of his house with a “long stick.”
That’s all in a post on TMZ that talks about Bynum suing his neighbors and then his neighbors suing him right back.
Here is what TMZ says his neighbors, the Becketts, claim Bynum is guilty of:
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
The last part is my favorite — “constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds.” Does he have a race track on his property? A really long circular driveway? Does he race in circles around his neighborhood? How does that work?!
Anyway, Bynum denies all the allegations, according to TMZ, and his neighbors have since moved. So might as well turn the music up.
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return