Nov 19, 2013, 11:10 AM EDT
This didn’t really register on our radar until TMZ put a camera in front of Charles Barkley’s face last night and asked him about MJ’s ping-pong-ball-throwing exploits.
Chuck did not approve.
Charles: “Black people don’t play beer pong.”
Pap: “Jordan did!”
Charles: “That don’t make it right!”
You can watch Sir Charles go on to explain further below. It is, as you’d assume, awesome.
MJ photo via Yahoo!
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money