Dec 20, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
In making a point regarding Gregg Popovich’s “system ball” in San Antonio, Charles Barkley had some amazing and hilarious things to say. After talking about the seeming lack of hustle in some players today, Charles wished he played the game today.
“Ain’t no doubt in my mind, if I played the NBA today, I’d be going to the game in a spaceship. They pay some of these stiffs money, man,” Barkley said.
He then went on to mention “Leroy Jetson” who Shaq dubbed the “black Jetson.” Elroy was the actual cartoon’s name.
Shaq and Kenny took it and ran. Watch the clip above.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return